- Create a collection.
- Add all your discs and downloads to your collection.
- Click the print icon, choose your options and click the create button.
If you operate more than one karaoke rig with different discs and downloads you will need more than one collection.
Click here to create a new collection.
If you have previously registered on Karaoke Books (including the old site) please click here to login first.
You will asked to give your collection a name (this can be changed later) and if you haven't previously created and account you also need to enter your name, email and the password you want to use at Karaoke Books.
The number of collections you can create is determined by your current subscription. Please see the subscriptions section for more info.
Then type something in the search box to find your discs and downloads.
You can search by disc code, download code, brand, title or artist.
You can order your results by discs, tracks, title, artist or brand.
If you order your results by disc we'll only show the name of the disc or download but not the individual tracks.
If you leave the search box empty we'll show the discs and downloads already added to your collection.
When your disc or download has been added successfully the icon will change to a tick and the totals on the left hand side will be updated automatically.
The left hand side will update to reflect the new number of discs, downloads and tracks now in your collection.
Sometimes you may simply want to exclude a disc, download or track to produce a karaoke book - you can use filters for this purpose.
To create a new list simply click 'add a new list' at the bottom of your karaoke books admin page.
Check that you're happy with the settings and click the save button to create your new list. The new list will now appear on the admin page and left hand side.
You should now create at least one filter to benefit from your new list.
There are two type of filter available:- Include and Exclude
- From your karaoke books admin page click the new subscription link.
- Choose the subscription you want and if you want to pay by PayPal or SagePay.
- Complete the payment process and your subscription will be updated automatically.
How to redeem your voucher code:
1. Go to www.karaokebooks.com/karaoke_books/
2. Complete the form to create a new collection.
3. Search the database to add your karaoke discs and tracks or use the import tool to add your own discs and tracks.
4. Before your voucher expires click "Buy a new subscription" in the left subscription panel or "new subscription" in the top right of the screen.
5. Select "Premium new subscription @ £10 / month"
6. Enter your voucher code in the voucher code box and click "Apply Offer".
7. Enter your name and address details and click the "Proceed - no payment required" button.
8. You will now have an active 30 day premium subscription.